Monday, March 7, 2011

bitter!

Ok maybe I am bitter, Maybe Im just mad or crazy
OR maybe after enough crashes I feel the pain. I was at work tonight reseting the pAint dept at Walmart working with two women and two men  I sware the women work way harder then those two guys. It pissed me off to watch this dude 6ft tall and a total slaker  what ever. He just erked me and these women were the bomb heaving paint and him putting the color chips in the kiosk. Do you know how much a galln of paint wieghts? 8 to 10 pounds and there is four in a tray so 32 to 40 pounds every lift and thats not counting the 5 gallon buckets. after a while your back hurts and here this dude is sniveling arrg what a f)(*$#@#$()  pussy!

2 comments:

  1. your story is slanted by your preference for munching rug rather than the better.
    WOMEN RULE!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. George has no friends who care about him. And his family would disown him if they knew who he really is.

    ReplyDelete