Thursday, March 3, 2011

A family Affair/The Home Depot

When in November,2000 I first started I felt like this was a cool job. WHAT AN  AWAKENING I HAD COMING!!!   When I started they told us the rules and than let us go...  the promisses of grandure, profit shareing,  do what you think will increase sells, sells sells....bonus packages, stock share.....$$$$ and why would any one doubt them?? Bernie and his buddie knew what they were doing, they came to my little town of 30,000 and changed our world. The best deals and the best jobs any of us had ever seen....I went to employee meetings and the bosses asked us what we needed to do to help our comunitty grown,  so we told them.  AND THAN when the community need them ...well they cut pay and dismissed the hire payed and now.....because mom and pop were crushed well I rammble now    more later...AAARRRGGG                                                                                                                                  I  

No comments:

Post a Comment